Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Diamond Cosmetics Haul (Plus Gifts)

I received my DC package a few days ago, the FedEx guy got me just as I was leaving. I will swatch these ASAP!

L to R: (top row) Moonsand, Starshine, It's Electrifying, Hypnotic (these four are the Winter 2010 collection), Essie Matte About You (this was a gift from my sister), (bottom row) Turquoise Glitter, Red Glitter, Decadence, Orange Blush, Sugar Coat Me

My friend Katie also sent me a very nice gift!

L to R: (top row) Absolutely Alice, Dazzle Me, Marquis d'Mauve, (bottom row) Revlon Minted, Essie Mint Candy Apple, China Glaze Fairy Dust

She also included these adorable little Le Creuset magnets!

Here is the red one next to my 5.5-qt. Le Creuset Dutch oven:


Happy holidays, hope you all got what you wanted!

2 comments:

  1. I thought you already had all the Diamond Cosmetics polishes! Those magnets are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks! Nope, not even close to all of them!

    ReplyDelete