Wednesday, December 1, 2010

T-Day Weekend Haul!

Hope everyone had a good one!

I did head to Wal-mart on Black Fridy, but not until the evening. It wasn't too busy and I didn't really look for any crazy deals (I was probably too late anyway). I just wanted to look at the Hard Candy stuff and I was so giddy! Maybe it's a little juvenile for some, but I love it all! So much glitter. Here's what I walked away with:

Nail polishes in Envy, Sky, and matte top coat; glitter eyeshadow and eyeliner duo in Ammo. Here are swatches:


The eyeshadow is supposed to be a cream, but it feels more wet, like a gel. It's basically just a lot of green glitter in a clear base. The eyeliner glided on nicely, but I'm skeptical about the staying power of both of these. I guess we'll see.

Sunday, I decided to head to Ross to see if I could find any Color Club sets since I've been hearing that people have been able to find them there. Score!

Electro Candy and Untamed Luxury Covered in Diamonds, $8 each yay! There was another set of glitters, but I resisted because I already own almost all of them, haha. There were also a few incomplete sets.

Oh also, that one bottle in the middle is Orly Shine, which I got for free from Ulta with this coupon:

Click the picture, print it out, and take it to the nearest Ulta to pick from a selection of three colors! Hopefully it's not too late! Shine is a silver foil (bright and shiny, not dark like the picture shows), Oh Cabana Boy is a neon pink, and It's Up To Blue is a pretty teal shimmer.

Very excited to try all the colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment