Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Sally Hansen Products!

I went to Walgreens today to buy some Sally Hansen Insta Dri Anti Chip Top Coat and I saw a bunch of new products! I wish I had taken pictures, but here's a summary:

Xtreme Wear in new colors, including a purple/gray/brown color that looks similar to Chanel Paradoxal (minus the shimmer), I think it's called Gray Appeal? This was not with the regular colors but in a special display along with a mint pastel green, a shimmery blue, and a lavender color. $2.99 each.

Nail appliques! They came in lots of prints and colors including animal prints, flowers and glitters. There was one called Frock Star, a multicolor, multi-size glitter that looked very similar to Deborah Lippmann's Happy Birthday. The appliques looked much bigger than the Incoco ones. These come in small, clear boxes, $9.99 for a box which includes 16 appliques plus a small file and orange stick.

Insta Dri French mani duos. One bottle, two colors! There was one combo that was a classic sheer pink/white French mani duo, but the others were more interesting including bright blue/yellow, bright pink/charcoal gray, etc. It's a cute idea, but it seems kind of pointless. Also, the bottles were kind of tricky. These were also in a special display, can't remember the price.

I really wanted to try some, but I exercised some willpower and just stuck with the top coat. Maybe I'll try some of the appliques next time.

1 comment:

  1. I went to Walgreens today and saw them too! I thought the prints they had for the stick on lacquer was really cute. I was almost tempted to buy and try them on but decided not to since I can probably just do it myself with my regular nail polish.

    ReplyDelete