Friday, December 17, 2010

Diamond Cosmetics Code!

Diamond Cosmetics is offering free shipping until 5 a.m. (Eastern time, I assume) Sunday (Dec. 19)! Code is HOLIDAY. I have to admit that I have not swatched even half of the polishes I have purchased from them, but so far I have been very impressed. They have a lot of beautiful, unique colors and they are only $2.25-$2.75 each! Here are some quick and dirty bottle pics of my DC collection:

L to R: Cherry Tobacco, Rubies and Diamonds, Sparkling Sherry, Cotton Candy, Don't Teal My Heart Away, Froggy, Seafoam Spray, Oh Tiff!, Tranquility, Serendipity


L to R: Blue Diamonds, Midnight Blue, Crushed Velvet, Monarch Masquerade, Matte Black, Starry Night, Chainmail Charm, Never So Evergreen, Concrete Jungle, Party Hearty, Like Satin, Pink Flaminglo

I ordered the winter 2010 collection (Moonsand, Starshine, It's Electrifying, Hypnotic), Red Chunky Glitter, Turquoise Glitter, Sugar Coat Me, Decadence, and Orange Blush. I want them all! The only ones I would advise against are the glow-in-the-dark polishes. Maybe the others are better, but Pink Flaminglo is very sheer and didn't glow all that much. A friend of mine bought all four and said they were pretty sheer so even if you do decide to try the glow-in-the-dark polishes, it probably isn't worth it to buy more than one. Also, the shipping will show as part of your total but I called CS and they said that once the order actually goes through the shipping charge will be taken off. Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Tiff!, Tranquility, Serendipity are my favorites of the bunch. Can't wait and love to see some swatches.

    ReplyDelete