Monday, December 20, 2010

Diamond Cosmetics Midnight Blue with Hidden Treasure

I ordered a couple of Nfu-oh polishes and hopefully they get here soon. I didn't get all the ones I wanted, but for now I will satisfy my flakey craving with this:

(Excuse the tip wear, I messed around with my nails before they were full dry.) Midnight blue is a blacked blurple, mostly navy but leans purple. I'm sure you all know about Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure by now. I always see it over black and while it does look good that combo does not appeal to me much. I think it looks a lot more interesting over colors, especially dark colors. This one is dark enough to offer contrast but the fact that it's a blurple instead of black makes it more interesting. Obviously not a holiday mani but I still have time to get a couple in before Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I think HT compliments a navy or purplish-blue nail color the most. I've tried it on others and it's just not the same.

    ReplyDelete