Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Color Club Object of Envy

I wanted to do something festive, so I went with a green glitter.

This color is super pretty, but I have been so spoiled by the Milani Rockstar glitters. This is five coats! Still, it's a lovely kelly green glitter and it's not as gritty as a lot of glitter polishes (Color Club seems to have smoother glitter somehow). Besides the fact that it requires so many coats, application was just okay. A bit thin, and took a bit long to dry (compared to most glitters).

Gotta get in all the holiday manis I can before they're over!

2 comments:

  1. That color is beautiful! It's funny I was just looking at that the other day and was thinking to myself, "I HAVE TO GET IT" LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi L, you've won my Party Hearty Giveaway! Congratulations, make sure you email me your name and address to theangrykimchi@gmail.com by Sunday @ midnight!

    And that color is fantastic, I might have to pick that one up!

    ReplyDelete