Monday, February 21, 2011

Recent Nail Polish Hauls

Bought these in the past ten days or so:

MAC Wonder Woman Spirit of Truth and Obey Me


Hello Kitty Bubble Gum and Purple Sprinkles


pa A113, OPI Black Shatter, Last Friday Night, Teenage Dream, and Castledew Purple Miracle. Here is one coat of each over Hard Candy Sky:

Thumb to pinky: Black Shatter, Purple Miracle, Teenage Dream, Last Friday Night, A113. I will definitely need some practice applying Shatter. Last Friday Night kind of reminds me of Purple Sprinkles, I wonder how they compare?

I love playing with all of these, can't wait to really test them out!

3 comments:

  1. I have to get my hands on those Katy Perry ones. I have some that are similar but even then, I just have to have them. This addiction is such a sickness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want the MAC WW polishes and Black Shatter sooo bad. lovely haul btw (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitty, isn't it??

    Clarissa, thanks! I am sure the MAC WW ones have lots of dupes, but the packaging is irresistible! Hope you are able to get them!

    ReplyDelete