Monday, February 14, 2011

Color Club Spring 2011: Starry Temptress and Wicked Sweet

I don't think I've seen previews for this anywhere but I got the pictures and info from the Color Club website.

Starry Temptress




"Color Club lets you SPARKLE with STARRY TEMPTRESS, an OTHERWORLDLY collection of STAR-MAKING SHADES that brings
BOLD COLOR and GLITTER DETAIL together. Brush on our “STARRY TEMPTRESS” TOPCOAT for MEGA-SHINE and extra TWINKLE!"

Wicked Sweet




"Color Club serves up Wicked Sweet, a LUSCIOUS collection of VIBRANT COLOR. Once DRY, these fun, DELICIOUS SHADES Become FRUIT SCENTED and totally irresistible!"

NEONS! I looove neons, and now glitter neons and scented neons?? Sooo excited for this! They are already available at 8ty8beauty.com, but I am hoping I will be able to find them at my local Ross soon! Who knows, though, I might just end up taking the plunge anyway!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a big fan of neons but I do like fruity scented stuff. LOL!

    ReplyDelete