Monday, February 28, 2011

OPI Last Friday Night over Diamond Cosmetics It's Electrifying!

I did this mani a couple of weeks ago but didn't have a chance to post it until now! I really wanted to try LFN over a color that kind of matched the base, so that it would look like the glitter was embedded in the polish rather than just painted on top. I think I found a pretty good match!


For a while I wasn't that into the idea of glittery topcoats, I preferred polishes that were more opaque. I'm really having fun with this one, though! Can't wait to try it with some other blues.

I also recently got a Bergdorf Goodman gift card and used it to buy some Chanel polishes:

I want to try these out soon. Honestly I probably wouldn't have purchased them with my own money but I didn't mind "splurging" with a gift card.

1 comment:

  1. Nice mani and those Chanel looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete