Thursday, June 2, 2011

Nfu-oh 51

Here's another color from my Korea/Nfu-oh haul!




Nfu-oh 52 is a purple jelly base with multi-chrome flakes and mini glitter. They flash pretty much every color from red to teal. I tried to show it in the pictures but it's hard to capture. I am wearing two coats and the VNL in the pictures is much worse than IRL, where it was actually very hard to see. Formula was great to work with and the polish lasts a long time; I believe this picture was taken three or four days after I did my mani and there's only a bit of tip wear, no chipping. It does take longer than average to dry but it's not too bad.

This polish is said to be a Clarins 230 (a.k.a. Unicorn Pee) dupe. It's clearly not a true dupe as 52 is a flakey and Clarins 230 is a shimmer, but there are definite similarities. I will have to do a comparison sometime.

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! What a beautiful colour and sparkles;D I love it a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flakie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this polish is a must have! i am really happy that finally i have this :D

    ReplyDelete