Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pink Nails with Jewels and Floral Accent

I was looking for a simple nail art design to try and found this one:

I thought it was really cute, I love the contrast of the navy nail against the pink nails, and that the flowers on the accent nail match the pink of the other nails. I didn't quite execute it as nicely, though; I need to work on my florals! Here's how it turned out:

I used Hello Kitty nail polish in Bubble Gum for the pink, Diamond Cosmetics Midnight Blue for the navy. The flowers were painted on with acrylic paint using a small brush and a toothpick. I attached a mix of rhinestones, bullion beads and hex glitter on the sparkly nails.

Looking at the design now, it kinda looks random, not as cohesive as I thought. I still like it though! Nail art is always fun!

1 comment: