Thursday, June 30, 2011

Nfu-oh 65

So I think my laptop is fried but at least I'm able to use my old PC for now. It's slow but it works!

On to the polish. Finally got my hands on this one! It wasn't even in stock when I was in Korea so I had to wait to order them from fabuloustreet.com.





Nfu-oh 65 is a light blue linear holo. I like it, but it's not as holo as my 61, I wonder if this one is a dud? Still very pretty. The formula was the same as all the linear holos I've tried, a bit liquidy but easy to work with. I wore one coat of Aqua Base, then one coat of polish, then another coat of AB, then another coat of polish (no top coat). I heard this would make the mani last longer but I didn't notice much of a difference. Also, maybe that would account for the polish not being quite as holo as it should be? In any case, still a very pretty color!

No comments:

Post a Comment