Friday, June 3, 2011

Fyrinnae Haul

I've never tried loose eyeshadows before but I really fell in love with lots of Fyrinnae swatches I saw online so I decided to give them a try. I am definitely not disappointed! The colors are complex, unique, and beautiful. Make sure to enlarge the pictures!

Without flash:

With flash:
(AM = Arcane Magic)
AM Evocation, AM Madame & Eve's, AM Dragonmagic
AM Greenman's Forest, AM Glitterboi, AM Sequined Master
AM Feline Familiars, Immortality, Catrina Cabaret (free sample)

These are all sample sizes, I believe they are $2 each. I think the Arcane Magic colors come with a bit less than the regular colors and Catrina Cabaret came with a lot less because it was free. I didn't include swatches because you really need an eyeshadow adhesive like their Pixie Epoxy, which is on its way to me. I have the LASplash one but I find it a bit hard to work with, I think it dries too quickly. You can also apply them wet, but I haven't tried that yet.

I also bought one of their full-size Glow Blushes in the color Charm:
It actually looks more like hot pink IRL but it shows up as a bright pastel pink on me. I like it a lot but I still have to learn how to put it on correctly. I feel like I always put on too much or too little. I like that it's not peachy though; not that there's anything wrong with peachy pinks but I just really wanted a pure pink pastel blush.

I think there's definitely a learning curve for applying loose powders and I haven't quite mastered it yet. Still, I'm really happy with my purchase and looking forward to ordering more!

2 comments:

  1. Good morning!
    great haul, i'm waiting so patiently to place an order again, because they lave lots of stuff out of stock.
    Great to know that charme has no peach tones! going to get a sample to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Like I said, if you're ordering any glitter polishes you might want to get the Pixie Epoxy. I'm sure you'll love their stuff, though!

    ReplyDelete