Saturday, May 14, 2011

Missha HGR001 (Green/Teal Duochrome)

Here's one of the polishes I bought while in Korea, Missha HGR001 (wish the names were a bit more creative...):
Isn't it gorgeous? It's a beautiful duochrome, or maybe multichrome? Depending on the lighting it looks apple green, deep sea blue, teal, and just about everything in between. I also love that it's a metallic! It reminds me of the Chameleon polish I tried. The formula was perfect, super easy to work with and dried pretty quickly. I am wearing two coats with no base or top coat in the pictures (didn't have any with me in Korea).

You can buy Missha products on their US website, www.misshaus.com.

3 comments:

  1. it's happening with all Korean nail polish, the don't put name they only put the code, haha
    i love this color i never seen it in here..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color is gorgeous! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Just letting you know that I've awarded you with the liebster award on my blog... (: http://omgpan.blogspot.com/2011/05/liebster-award.html
    check it out! thanks ^^

    ReplyDelete