Thursday, May 19, 2011

Etude House WH004

This is another of my purchases from Korea from one of my favorite stores there, Etude House. All the packaging is just adorable, and this bottle is no exception. Not only that, but I do love this color!



This is WH004 (from their Bling Bling line of polishes), a beautiful black cream with multi-chrome mini-flakes that mostly look teal and violet, but they show all different colors of the rainbow. As you can see, it didn't quite translate on the nail; it pretty much looks teal, turquoise or violet depending on the angle, but I still love it. I was really lemming Rescue Beauty Lounge's Iconoclast, but this color has fulfilled it. I don't mean to imply that they're dupes (they are so not), but it's a similar idea: black with multicolor shimmer/microglitter/whatever.

The formula was pretty easy to work with, a little bit watery but not bad at all. Drying time was average. I am wearing two coats with top coat and base coat in the picture.

You can find this color on ebay, or maybe gmarket.

4 comments:

  1. I love this color! I saw it on G-Market and was going to check out with it and a bunch of other Etude House stuff but I decided to wait it out. I just got the notification today that it's OOS. How disappointing. This color is so beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colour is so pretty! I'm gonna try and hunt it down when I'm back in HK. Looks like the black I got for you, but different XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute~
    I'm following you now ;D

    ReplyDelete