Monday, April 11, 2011

MAC Quite Cute Bottle Comparisons

I picked these up on Friday and decided to do some quick bottle comparison pics.

Here's Ice Cream Cake (middle) next to Something About Pink (left) and Diamond Cosmetics Cotton Candy. ICC is a beautiful, blue-toned Barbie pink, and I really don't have anything like it. Definitely a keeper.

Here is Little Girl Type next to Essie Lilacism. This picture isn't the greatest but LGT is paler and a bit more gray-toned than Lilacism. I love pastels so I think it's worth owning both, but if you're not a huge lavender fan you can skip this one.

Mischievous Mint (middle) next to Revlon Minted and Essie Mint Candy Apple. Compared to Minted, MM is a bit darker and more blue-toned. Compared to MCA, MM is more green and just a shade darker. I think I will be returning this one since I have so many mint greens already.

Hope this helps!

4 comments:

  1. Nice comparisons - love the mints and lilacs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im thinking to get MAC polish, but i dont know which one to pick. i just want to buy it for my collection,,
    these very beautiful color
    and thanks for the comparison

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any Macs yet...looks like the cap would be hard to hold onto. I ran across some at Macy's the other day and was surprised by how little the bottles are.

    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!

    @Ya Gotta Hand It To Me The bottle isn't too bad, actually. I haven't really thought about it, but when I used it in the past it didn't bother me.

    ReplyDelete