Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Black/Blue Mani

I did this one a while back but I wasn't very happy with it. Besides the fact that the overall look is kind of sloppy and random, the black acrylic powder I used to make the bow smeared everywhere. I had to paint over some parts with the nail polish again, making it look really messy.

The base is Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau. I did the bow on my pointer using acrylic powder and the one on my ring finger is just hex glitter pieces and a black rhinestone in the center. The lace parts are stickers.

Definitely not my best work but oh well, you learn from experience.

5 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! I think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I guess we're all our own worst critics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the thumb & middle nails, are they the same design? Lol. Love the color :o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you both! Jane, they are the same.

    ReplyDelete