Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Eyeshadow Set

Woohoo, I just picked mine up!

I got it at my local Sephora. It was in the back, not on display yet so if you are looking for one, call or ask the sales associates to check the back! I wasn't sure whether to get the Naked palette for the longest time because although the colors are very useful, I didn't want to spend so much on just neutrals since I really like color. This palette is a great compromise because it does have lots of neutrals but also plenty of bright, beautiful colors. Also, the packaging is just beautiful! I love that there's a space beneath to stash some other stuff. It retails $55 and according to Sephora.com customer service it will be available on their website sometime next week. Definitely worth the splurge!

1 comment:

  1. I have my name on a "Holds" list at Sephora. They say they'd call me if they were stocking the UD 15th Anni palette but I'm so afraid they won't D:
    I'll look at yours and pretend it's mine ;P

    ReplyDelete