Saturday, July 16, 2011

French with Catrice Mona Lisa Is Staring Back

It's been a while since I did a nice, plain French and I really wanted to try out a new Catrice color I received in a swap so I went for it.
This is Mona Lisa Is Staring Back (with MAC Vestral White on the tips). It's a sheer, peachy nude with gold flecks. I am wearing two coats, one more would bring it to full opacity or you could stop at one for a sheerer look. I actually like this color a lot more than I anticipated. I am not usually a fan of sheer nudes but the gold in this one makes it more interesting.

One more reason to wish that Catrice was sold in the states!

2 comments:

  1. Your French nails look flawless! :) I can never manage to perfectly do those on myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, could I please have your e-mail? Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete