Wednesday, March 9, 2011

China Glaze Cracked Concrete

Today I'm wearing CG Cracked Concrete (gray cracked polish) over Nicole One Less Lonely Glitter (hate the name-lavender glitter):


I used pretty thick coats of Cracked Concrete so the pieces are large but you can use a thin coat for finer cracks. Underneath is three coats of OLLG, but it's not opaque. I think I didn't apply as much to the tips as I did to the rest of the nail, though. I hate the name of OLLG but it's a very pretty color, super sparkly small hex and fine lavender glitter.

I love wearing these Crackle polishes over glitters! The glitter kind of peeks through without being overwhelmingly sparkly (not that there's anything wrong with that!). I really like this combo, it's edgy but spring-y at the same time. I have to admit that I wasn't crazy about the cracked polishes at first, but they're really growing on me! I guess it's just about finding the right combinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment