Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Rescue Beauty Lounge Sale Haul!

I have been waiting for this sale for months, and it finally happened! Not only that, but two days later, my package is here!

I love the boxes! I am a sucker for packaging.

Here's my entire RBL collection (for now!):

From top, clockwise: Anne (not on sale), Locavore (tracked this down in a store), Look Rich Be Cheap, Frugalista, Bangin, Teal, Scrangie
I bought Teal and an extra Scrangie as gifts, but I'm kind of having a hard time parting with Teal! Can't wait to try these.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you really got lucky on this haul! I love the colors - can't wait to see your post about them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I certainly did get lucky, although none of the colors I picked sold out. Can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, lovely selection! Looking forward to some pics of you wearing these if you get a chance :)

    ReplyDelete