Friday, November 12, 2010

Rescue Beauty Lounge Scrangie

Happy Friday everyone!

I wanted to wear something special for the weekend and I picked Scrangie!


Very pretty color! The base is a red-based purple and when the light hits it there's an aqua shimmer. There's a fine shimmer and also some sparkle (microglitter? glass fleck?), so it's much prettier and more complex than a plain frost. Application was okay, this is three thin coats and there are still some bare spots. I have to say that although I am loving the RBL colors, I am not impressed with the formula or wear. They're fine, but not as amazing as I had hoped, certainly not as buttery-smooth as the Chanels I have tried. They show tip wear very quickly. Still, I'm hoping the other colors will be more impressive; we will see. Maybe it's because I am using Seche Vite, which is not 3 free. I have heard that when you use a 3-free polish it doesn't mix well with a top coat that is not. I'll try to look for a 3-free top coat this weekend.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment