Thursday, September 9, 2010

Zoya Savita

My first attempt at an un-traditional French:
Photobucket
Tried to adjust to show the color accurately but it made my skin look pink, which was distracting, so I tried to crop it as much as possible. This is Zoya Savita with Seche Vite on the tips. I did this free-handed, but I think guide stickers could be used because the polish dries quickly. My right hand didn't fare quite as well, but overall I did a pretty rushed job. Anyway, the polish was a little weird to work with, maybe because I'm not used to working with mattes. I like this look, though; I will definitely be trying it with more mattes. Speaking of which, I will have to buy some more...

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I really love this! Hahaha... might try this out too =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love matte polishes. <3

    ReplyDelete