Monday, September 20, 2010

Dior Lemon Balm and Color Club Fashion Addict

I do apologize in advance for posting such a HTF color, but I love it so much! Plus, the whole purple/brown/taupe color is such a big trend for this season so you will be able to find something similar. Dior Lemon Balm:

I really don't think this picture does it justice. It looks different in different lights, sometimes more purple, sometimes more brown. It's kind of a mix of all three, with a bronze-brown shimmer. Great fall color! Application was good and there are three coats shown here, but you could get away with two.

Annnd, a holo! Color Club Fashion Addict:



I really love Color Club so far! Application was a dream. The consistency was perfect, not too thick or thin, very easy to work with. Of course the color is really pretty too! This one is a pinkish lavender holo; the holo effect is a bit more obvious than in my pictures. I think it is best seen under moderate indoor lighting.

After this I decided to put in a big Color Club order which should be coming soon! Also, I got my Chanel Khaki Vert but I decided to order the other two which are on their way as well. Whew, I think after this I am done for the season (until the next Rescue Beauty Lounge sale)!

5 comments:

  1. haha... Why is it called Lemon Balm? It doesn't remind me of anything lemon.. I do like how it's semi-mat/glossy. Also are there sparkles in the np? I agree that it's a lovely fall/winter colour...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That Color Cub polish is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice. Like the Color Club the best. :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all!

    Millou, I have no idea, haha. It's shimmery, but no actual glitter or anything.

    ReplyDelete