Monday, October 4, 2010

Diamond Cosmetics Cotton Candy

In hone of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I am wearing Diamond Cosmetics Cotton Candy:

(Yikes, excuse my dry cuticles, I had just soaked them to remove a glitter polish.) I'm not usually one for pinks, but I really like this one! It's a bit on the salmon side, a Barbie pink. I kind of feel like a little kid when I wear it, it reminds me of one of the first polishes I loved. It's a cream with very subtle shimmer which you can see in the enlarged version of the picture. Application was pretty streaky, I am wearing three coats and you can still kind of see some streaks. I think next time I might try adding a drop of thinner. Still, another pretty color from Diamond! Not quite your average pink. I suppose it's not much of a fall color, but I think that you should wear whatever color makes you happy, regardless of seasonal trends.

Can't wait to see everyone's pink and/or Halloween manis!

No comments:

Post a Comment