Friday, August 20, 2010

Dior Nude Chic

I have to admit that at first the whole "mannequin hands" trend didn't appeal to me, but now I think it looks very chic and modern with the right shade. Not sure if this is it for me, but here is Dior Nude Chic:
Photobucket
It looks a bit more peach in some lights, but I think overall it's an okay nude for me. I might look into something a little darker and less pinkish. The application was good, but pretty sheer; this is three coats. I scored this on ebay, unfortunately I do not think it is available in stores anymore.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

3 comments:

  1. hmm mannequin hands! I havent found a shade that suits me yet :/ but am into neutrals lately :)
    thanks for ur comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice nude! When I'm tan OPI Tickle My Francey is a good mannequin hands shade for me. Not sure when I'm pale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy, I have been wanting to try that shade!

    ReplyDelete