Thursday, August 12, 2010

Diamond Cosmetics Sparkling Sherry

Hooray for Thursdays! Less than two weeks until I leave for Chicago (well, actually Milwaukee).

Today's color is a beautiful magenta foil:
Photobucket
I really wish my photography skills were better, or that I had a better camera, or both. This color is really just gorgeous, more purplish than in the picture. Application was a dream! Perfect consistency, very easy to work with, and I'm only wearing one coat in the picture.

It's a bit early, but hope everyone has a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. That's a pretty color, L!! I don't think I have any purple-ish nail polish at all. I'm always drawn to those darker colors like blue and greens...even grays and blacks too. Have fun in Chicago!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I definitely have a lot of greens and blues as well, but sometimes a pink/purple will surprise me.

    ReplyDelete