Friday, February 10, 2012

Neon Hearts

I really love the neon trend this season (and have always loved neons!) so when I saw this design I knew I had to try it. Mine is a bit more neon than the original.

 I used OPI Alpine Snow for the base, then China Glaze Celtic Sun on top. The pink is love & beauty Fuschia. I painted a little white heart with acrylic paint and then added chartreuse glitter. The colors are a lot brighter in person, almost glowing. This is one of my favorite looks so far!

And a mini haul:
MAC lipsticks in Quick Sizzle and Naughty Saute, Dior palette in Garden Pastels (441). 

Yay for spring colors!

5 comments:

  1. ChG Celtic Sun is brighter than I thought! I must dig through my stash for this one. I've learned to love bright shades only last year. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's brighter IRL! Very sheer though, definitely use a white base.

      Delete
  2. YAY! You got the lipsticks. I still need to head over to a MAC counter soon for the Nicki Minaj Viva Glam lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, apparently Quick Sizzle was sold out by noon. I just bought Viva Glam Nicki, love it!

      Delete
  3. You're my fav mod on tpf. :) Super cute blog.

    ReplyDelete