Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sally Hansen Silver Lining

I was craving something light and shiny and saw this in my stash so I thought I'd try it out.


This is Sally Hansen Silver Lining, it's from one of the limited-edition Tracy Reese collections (same collection as Hidden Treasure). It's a really pretty silver with lots of blue microglitter and every once in a while at the right angle it looks faintly lavender-ish. The formula was pretty easy to work with, the only bad thing is that it's really sheer, I am wearing five coats in the picture. It is supposed to be a "complete manicure" though, so I thought I'd try it without base or top coat, and it lasted very well on me. So, even though it took five coats for opacity, it took about the same time to apply it as a three-coat polish. You could wear less coats for a more sheer effect because it applies really evenly and not streaky at all. I think it would be nice to layer with.

School starts tomorrow, ackkkk.

No comments:

Post a Comment