Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Zoya Exchange and Diamond Cosmetics

Yay, I received my Zoya polishes today!


L to R: Charisma, Lola, Sienna, Bekka, Kotori, Savita
Charisma is a super neon purple, very excited to try it! I saw this in a beauty supply store and almost bought it before I thought about the exchange.
Lola is a fluorescent pink with bluish shimmer.
Sienna is a tangerine orange with fine gold glitter.
Bekka is a shimmery chartreuse.
Kotori looks like a deep navy blue with blue glitter.
Savita is a metallic, matte purple.
These are my first Zoya polishes and I love the range of colors they have.

Also got my Diamond Cosmetics haul:


L to R: Oh Tiff!, Pink Flamingo, Matte Black, Like Satin

Oh Tiff! is, as you might have guessed, a Tiffany blue. It's kind of a pastel-y turquoise, greenish-blue. It also has a very subtle shimmer. This is supposed to be a dead-on dupe for Chanel Nouvelle Vague.
Pink Flamingo is a sheer pink with iridescent glitter, and it glows in the dark! How cool is that?
Matte Black is a leathery, matte black, pretty similar to Chanel Black Velvet, but slightly more matte.
Like Satin is basically a creamy off-white.
I've never tried Diamond before but I've heard a lot of good things, and they're cheap! Also, it is heavily rumored that they are the actual manufacturers for some $12 brands...

Can't wait to try all of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment